Moderator Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
We would like to place on record our sincere thanks to Woolly Blue for the significant contribution he has made to the forum and express our gratitude for his hard work and commitment.

All of us have experienced some wonderful moments with Woolly as moderator and we are confident he will enjoy a long career in whatever it is he does.

Although this has been a difficult decision, we believe it provides us with the best opportunity for success. Ambition and winning are at the heart of what we want to bring to GrandOldTeam and we believe this change gives us the best opportunity to deliver it.

The search for a new moderator who can bring us a reputation system is underway and we hope to make an appointment in a decisive and timely manner.

Is there any chance that this is Woolly just dropping the staff banner again and moderating in secret?

giphy.gif

Upvote 0

I see what you did there. If people out here would just behave we could have nice things, like rep.

Q: What's rep, daddy?
A: It's kind of like money that doesn't buy anything worth keeping, baby. It still seems to make people happy, though.
Q: Oh, you mean it's like a transfer budget, then?
A: No, it's worth more than that.

Upvote 0
@Woolly Blue never banned me, he did give me a warning for a kick off with Del when I first joined.
It was a pleasant word, not picking sides or being foreceful, just a soothing word of how to behave in public (im not talking about the mother warning of 'keep on crying and ill give you something to cry about' or 'wait until you get home you little <insert multiple fn n jeffin' here>)

Come to think of it im not sure if it was like the father figure I needed or the emperor trying to convince me to turn into Vader.

Upvote 0
@Woolly Blue never banned me, he did give me a warning for a kick off with Del when I first joined.
It was a pleasant word, not picking sides or being foreceful, just a soothing word of how to behave in public (im not talking about the mother warning of 'keep on crying and ill give you something to cry about' or 'wait until you get home you little <insert multiple fn n jeffin' here>)

Come to think of it im not sure if it was like the father figure I needed or the emperor trying to convince me to turn into Vader.

@Del was often misunderstood.
Gone, but not forgotten.

Upvote 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back