Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many teams in England have red, white and blue kits?

Also, why would a team in ENGLAND have a red, white and BLUE kit?
Main club colors
Chelsea Blue
Man U red
Tottenham white
Everton blue
Liverpool red
Arsenal red

All colors of the UK flag.
What’s your point again?

• Haha
Reactions: kev
Inappropriate Behaviour
They are also the colours of the US flag are they not?
What's your point again?
And France, Canada, Monaco, Without typing a bunch of long thought out researched bullshit that’s only going to get me mocked. Like the idiot here that was flaming me for believing the new world order is a real sinister agenda. The signs and symbols are everywhere. It’s not my fault people are daft and refuse to pay attention. Only the biggest of Low IQ idiots think a bunch of cave dwelling Goat humping muzzies orchestrated the attacks 21 years ago.

Besides doesn’t the queen want all of us around the world to live how she lived?
Free public housing, basic universal income, and full government health care for all not just the selfish entitled self proclaimed royals and elite. Major scams going on around the world just like Covid 19. You think the dark side of humanity has been put to rest and we all get along and sing kumbaya together? God put me here to address and diminish this evil psychopathy mental illness around the world. Together we could achieve so much.
Tell me how you plan to reach net zero emissions by 2050? Without greatly reducing and killing off a majority of the population?

And France, Canada, Monaco, Without typing a bunch of long thought out researched bullshit that’s only going to get me mocked. Like the idiot here that was flaming me for believing the new world order is a real sinister agenda. The signs and symbols are everywhere. It’s not my fault people are daft and refuse to pay attention. Only the biggest of Low IQ idiots think a bunch of cave dwelling Goat humping muzzies orchestrated the attacks 21 years ago.

Besides doesn’t the queen want all of us around the world to live how she lived?
Free public housing, basic universal income, and full government health care for all not just the selfish entitled self proclaimed royals and elite. Major scams going on around the world just like Covid 19. You think the dark side of humanity has been put to rest and we all get along and sing kumbaya together? God put me here to address and diminish this evil psychopathy mental illness around the world. Together we could achieve so much.
Tell me how you plan to reach net zero emissions by 2050? Without greatly reducing and killing off a majority of the population?
Thats a very easy report.

Are you OK mate? You seem a bit upset. ?

Hi bruv. Everywhere reported they wouldn’t let Antony and Kudus leave as they’d be short but then El Ghazi came. Hopefully “your“ team actually play someone they deemed essential but couldn’t be arsed using most of the time.
Ha, Ocampos was hired because we needed an extra winger because Antony left. He was never intended as a replacement for Kudus. Anyway, Kudus to Everton I don't see this happening anymore. He is simply way too good now, bigger clubs will go for him.

I knew this fella was sus when he kept putting David Icke in nets in his predicted match day formations

Status
Not open for further replies.