Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do sign this kid I hope we can pull off a deal to bring in a proven old pro too. Assuming we can offload Tosun & Niasse that is.
It’s a lot of expectation for a 19 year old. Could do with a 30yo Yakubu type to take him & DCL under his wing. Take some of the pressure off & provide competition.

If we do sign this kid I hope we can pull off a deal to bring in a proven old pro too. Assuming we can offload Tosun & Niasse that is.
It’s a lot of expectation for a 19 year old. Could do with a 30yo Yakubu type to take him & DCL under his wing. Take some of the pressure off & provide competition.
Yakubu's passport says he's still 30....

MARIO

4-C316540-250-A-4-B70-A03-C-25-CF3-ECC650-B.jpg

Looks like a goodbye to me.
Taken 22 years but we’ve finally signed a player I’m more muscly than

Marcel Brands mate

The were implying that the England kids won the world cup and the main players in that team were ours, and it's our fault that they haven't progressed.

The female pundit however ( from ESPN ) seemed very knowledgeable about us and she sounded very excited to see Kean in the premier league.

It's a recurring theme that female pundits tend to actually watch football and use what they see to make educated points and observations. Hands down better than their male counterparts a lot of the time.

Most male pundits seem to rely on reputations or narrative and ignore anything that doesn't fit into their individual or general preconceptions. Especially those that seem to think their opinion carries weight just because they've played at a high level.

Not for me.

It's the wages.

Kean is reportedly coming in on a 50k wage (give or take). A 30yr old is after their last big pay day.

But, you are right we need someone proven. It just doesn't necessarily have to be a striker.

It's why I'd be willing to pay a higher transfer fee for Zaha. He scores and creates goals, and we know he can do it at this level. He's 26, too, not banging on 28/29. I'd like to think that was the logic in making a bid for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back