MoM against City.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
I was at the game last night, an was suprised to find out Jags got MoM. Now dont get me rong i thought he had a great game last night. Infact every player down to a man played well.

For me thou, i would have give MoM to neville. He had the best game iv seen from him in a long while. He was fab in the middle last night. Great tackleing,box to box. An even with the ball his disterbution was the best iv seen from him.

This might be that he was playing against city.But i dont care. Well in El capitano hope to see many more games like that from you.

Who do you think was MoM last night??

i agree with jagielka, made some massively key nterceptions, blocks and headers at the back. But every single player was quality, even what little howard had to do he did well. Neville had a great game by his standards but jags deserves the nod for me

I will agree with the "Neville" nomination. At the start Yak gave the ball away carelessly, Nev was on to him in a flash and gave him down the banks. Yak soon pulled his socks up and turned in a good show. Just one of the many things Nev did well last night. A proper captain's performance.

Captain, My Captain.

Jags came a dam good second though.

I will agree with the "Neville" nomination. At the start Yak gave the ball away carelessly, Nev was on to him in a flash and gave him down the banks. Yak soon pulled his socks up and turned in a good show. Just one of the many things Nev did well last night. A proper captain's performance.

Captain, My Captain.
Jags came a dam good second though.

Captin, My Captin...................luv it Gaz (y)

I have the utmost respect for Phil Neville.

He is a great captain and leader and a credit to the club.

I have the utmost respect for Phil Neville.

He is a great captain and leader and a credit to the club.

Was he on the field last night?

For me it was Carsley, he was awesome last night, playing like a man possessed and popping up all over the field

Jagielka. But it was such solid work across the board that City lost all sense of discipline and tactics in their approach towards the last quarter of the match. It takes a team effort to reduce an opponent to that level.

Jags for me.Coming up on the rails to be player of the season.

The improvement in his level of performance is nothing short of ludicrous. Last night he was Cannavaro-esque. He has to be a contender for Premiership player of the month, I can't think of anyone else playing to the same level he is.

I am not sure that you can choose a MoM, although Jags was outstanding, as were Cars and Cahill. Yak was excellent, and Hibbo and Neville did all you could have asked of them.....I rest my case. MoM - perhaps Moyes, he certainly got it right.

I went for Jags but it was of great comfort knowing that if we ever lost the ball, Cars and Neville were ALWAYS back to snuff out any threat before it materialized.

Like I said, I didn't think it would work but it did (the two of them together in midfield)

I went for Jags but it was of great comfort knowing that if we ever lost the ball, Cars and Neville were ALWAYS back to snuff out any threat before it materialized.

Like I said, I didn't think it would work but it did (the two of them together in midfield)

With you there, I was cursing when I saw the lineup, but evidently Moyes knows more than I do - who woulda guessed? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back