MoM against City.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give it to Fernandes. He was clearly the difference between the teams. :lol::lol:

No seriously I'd probably give it to Jagielka or Yakubu. They're both playing brilliant at the moment.

i've always had total faith that jagielka would come good. a good friend of mine has a season ticket at brammall lane and has always raved about him. he was voted their player of the season for 3 years running!

the player to lose here must be baines, whatever reassurances moyes has given him.

Isn't it great there are so many different players being put forward every game for MOM in the Walter Smith years it was hard to think of one.

Jagielka easily MoM, He made some vital blocks, clearances, headers, and is responsible for the clean sheet. Fair enough neville played good, but he was pretty annonymous in the match, and didnt really play aswell as jagielka. One good thing about neville yesterday was that he tried not to get petrov sent off, and told Tim Howard to cut out the time wasting.

Jagielka all the way, what a great buy he is looking to be.

Yakubu for me, hes a class abve all others, took his goal weel, strong on the ball, held it up well and took the piss out of city by noncelauntly pissing about in the last five minutes up the line! A class apart.

Its funny how when hes playing well he "doesnt panic under pressure" but wwhen hes of form hes a "lazy waste of money"!

Jagielka easily MoM, He made some vital blocks, clearances, headers, and is responsible for the clean sheet. Fair enough neville played good, but he was pretty annonymous in the match, and didnt really play aswell as jagielka. One good thing about neville yesterday was that he tried not to get petrov sent off, and told Tim Howard to cut out the time wasting.

Jagielka all the way, what a great buy he is looking to be.

fair do's Dom, you and Cal both said to move him to the centre after his duff start and you could not have been more right, well in lad(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back