Moment of the season

Moment of the season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't think of (m)any.

Stones cementing his centre back starting spot for me, I guess. A sort-of on-going moment to enjoy.

I can't describe it but it was a feeling when, in a Man Utd - Arsenal match Wayne Rooney, Maruanne Fellaini and Mikel Arteta
surrounded the referee vigorously arguing a decision.

Just an qualizer ? It wasn't about the score as much as it was about the goal itself and the time of it, for some it almost felt like a win walking out of Anfield, well as close to one as we seem to be able to get lol

meh, i just think they're so bad atm that we should really be beating them more often than we do, seeing as we're on par with them (freak season this one but back to normal next season). it was only 1 point at the end of the day - i value our team a bit better than having a draw as the best result of the season, we still failed to turn up for 90 mins again.

How anyone can says Jags goal needs their head testing, we've been absolutely dire since then and the current run of form has seen the only positive in my eyes!

meh, i just think they're so bad atm that we should really be beating them more often than we do, seeing as we're on par with them (freak season this one but back to normal next season). it was only 1 point at the end of the day - i value our team a bit better than having a draw as the best result of the season, we still failed to turn up for 90 mins again.

Its not the result but the moment, i hate drawing at Anfield, but that goal in a game that was all but lost was great to see, just like when Cahill got a last second goal from Artetas cross to level that game, ok Jags was a better goal, but i know i left Anfield feeling a lot better this season than i did the previous season!!

Its not the result but the moment, i hate drawing at Anfield, but that goal in a game that was all but lost was great to see, just like when Cahill got a last second goal from Artetas cross to level that game, ok Jags was a better goal, but i know i left Anfield feeling a lot better this season than i did the previous season!!

loved the cahill goal, dunno. just think they have been there for the taking last few years and just pisses me off when we don't turn up again.

I won't deny Jagielka's equaliser was a fantastic moment and a result we would have taken before KO, but celebrating a scarcely-deserved draw at Anfield just gives them lot more ammunition to call us a "small club".

So for me it's Lille H. We battered the top seeds with considerable ease and managed to keep a buttplug on that little shyte Origi - the man who will apparently make next year THEIR YEAAAR!

For me, that was the game which re-established us as a European force.

I won't deny Jagielka's equaliser was a fantastic moment and a result we would have taken before KO, but celebrating a scarcely-deserved draw at Anfield just gives them lot more ammunition to call us a "small club".

So for me it's Lille H. We battered the top seeds with considerable ease and managed to keep a buttplug on that little shyte Origi - the man who will apparently make next year THEIR YEAAAR!

For me, that was the game which re-established us as a European force.

Did you see the Kiev game?

Moment of the season has to be the tracking of Lukaku's plane to JLA by GOT posters.

Sadly downhill since then....

Ps Moment of the playing season was arriving late at Lille and just being awe-struck by the number of blues in the stadium.

Boss that, just following some plane from Brussels to Liverpool and seeing it confirmed on Twitter.

A much simpler time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back