Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we better have someone else in line or this window could be an utter disaster

..I'm hoping we have quite a few lined up. I'm hoping the groundwork is done and we get them in quickly. There were genuine excuses for lack of activity in the summer but the preparation should be well in place this time. Here's hoping.

..I'm hoping we have quite a few lined up. I'm hoping the groundwork is done and we get them in quickly. There were genuine excuses for lack of activity in the summer but the preparation should be well in place this time. Here's hoping.

Steve Walsh should have all the targets lined up and ready to go

...I would've thought/hoped if we truly wanted Schneiderlin we would've done the groundwork. If this latest report is true we've not put in a bid;

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer...in-nears-20-million-west-bromwich-albion-move

I dare say we'll find out very soon and this could be another separate transfer thread to bite the dust early in the window.

Better not to repeat the failure in the summer. The team has since September to strike deals. Will be disappointed to miss out on Schniderlin. Or are we even in for him? The Echo (ok I know) said Everton do want to sign the pair from Man Utd.

I've just thought who Schneiderlin is like: Paul Scharner. He's about that class and worth. We need to be looking at considerably better players than this. Dont be fooled into thinking paying out daft money for this journeyman is a decisive move. It's just someone who'll come to us because he knows the manager and it's a big pay day he'd never get elsewhere after his United flop.

I've just thought who Schneiderlin is like: Paul Scharner. He's about that class and worth. We need to be looking at considerably better players than this. Dont be fooled into thinking paying out daft money for this journeyman is a decisive move. It's just someone who'll come to us because he knows the manager and it's a big pay day he'd never get elsewhere after his United flop.

Oh right, who do you think we should go for David?

I mean baring in mind we are a division 2 tier Premier League club?

Schneiderlin is a journeyman who flopped at a big club but Sigurdsson isn't lads

IMG_4071.webp

IMG_4072.webp

We could try for Julian Brandt with a big wage offer; realistically we should go for Sigurdsson.

Neither of them play at CM.

You claim Morgs isnt good enough, then mention Sigi who crashed and burnt at Spurs, the bottom half of the league is his level.

So I ask again, who would you buy instead of the best CM in the League 18months ago.

He's played for 3 clubs

Well at least he is not from Wigan. Scharner? Yeah Martinez would have want him. Glad Elmohamady is not playing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back