Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah forgive me, but im gonna struggle to get the 38 games he played in that season.

If youve got a time machine we can go back and watch them together if you want?
I've seen enough of him. If the likes of him and Bolassie are taking up circa £50M of our budget we are heading for the rocks.

Living down south I had a saints season ticket a couple of seasons ago. He is a good player but don't think he offers much more then and in form McCarthy. He is not a progressive passer so is one of those that can slow the play down which is why I think he has been found out a bit at United. We are desperate for creative players. We are really struggling to trasnsition effectively from Midfield to attack.

We are and he alone wont change a great deal, but hes more progressive than most our other midfielders, but we clearly need another link from midfield to attack, hes just a "piece in the jigsaw".

I've seen enough of him. If the likes of him and Bolassie are taking up circa £50M of our budget we are heading for the rocks.

Bolasie isn't anywhere near as bad as people make him out.

We need quality in midfield and Schneiderlin would definitely bring that.

Barry can't play every game, Barkley isn't ready to play deeper, Cleverley needs to be binned off.

If Koeman can get him playing like when he was at Southampton it would bring exactly what we lack - someone who can control the pace of the game while also running the pitch.

Morgan/Gana partnership could be brilliant IMO.

We are and he alone wont change a great deal, but hes more progressive than most our other midfielders, but we clearly need another link from midfield to attack, hes just a "piece in the jigsaw".

Understand but we don't have unlimited funds and have a new stadium to finance so should focus on the priority positions.

Bolasie isn't anywhere near as bad as people make him out.

We need quality in midfield and Schneiderlin would definitely bring that.

Barry can't play any game, Barkley isn't ready to play deeper, Cleverley needs to be binned off.

If Koeman can get him playing like when he was at Southampton it would bring exactly what we lack - someone who can control the pace of the game while also running the pitch.

Morgan/Gana partnership could be brilliant IMO.

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back