Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Bascombe - the Merseyside football reporter for the Telegraph has tweeted that Schneiderlin prefers a move to us over West Brom. No idea how reliable he is.
I've seen a picture of Schneiderlin and I'm fairly certain he had eyes in it. On that basis I'm 100% confident that anybody saying he would rather move somewhere other than West Brom is totally reliable.

Hmmmm the ins and outs of a transfer.

He's 27, his market value is his market value.

You either pi55 or get off the pot. Pay it, or put up with your fans moaning about how unambitious you are as you won't meet the asking price.

They can't win either way for some fan whatever they do unfortunately as some fans think they know best.

24m is a fair price tho... sissoko was 30m... from a championship club.. as in not a rival.. snides is in his prime , had his best years under our current manager, plays in a position that we need to strengthen and we need a cm NOW before gana leaves.

Morgan would want to join us over West Brom obviously, so if we offer £19m and they offer £20m he'll push for our offer to be accepted.

If this happens it would likely mean that it will be at the end of the window ... we could have dropped 10 points by then and dropped 5 league positions ... what is it ? 1m per league placing? Just sign him I reckon ...

Sure he's one of the good guys, @Connor will know more

He hasn't tweeted that if you look at this TL. He said in his report last night that Everton believe Schneiderlin prefers to move to Everton. Haven't seen anything else. I still think this gets done, but wanted to clarify unless you guys saw something different somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back