Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we would be foolish to cave to Uniteds demands. £20m for a player who Mourinho clearly doesn't rate is more than fair. If we start overpaying now we will always get milked, case in point Bolasie during the summer.

But it ain't my money so.....

Carry on

probably a really silly question but did we bid before or after West Brom? Wondering whether we might have bid first but it never made the papers (if that makes sense)

It would seem that we always intended to bid.

With the news "breaking" last night, it seems as tho that was when we made our first official bid, but I would imagine work was always happening behind the scenes.

Would be a great signing and a step forward for our midfield, been obvious for the last 2 months that Barry is unfortunately(wanting him to beat Giggs record) past it.

Why hasn't he put in a transfer request yet? Surely he'd be happy to get more game time with a manager he knows.

I think we would be foolish to cave to Uniteds demands. £20m for a player who Mourinho clearly doesn't rate is more than fair. If we start overpaying now we will always get milked, case in point Bolasie during the summer.

But it ain't my money so.....

Carry on

skysports-kevin-de-bruyne-manchester-city-away_3813086.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back