Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is prospect. I just hope his size doesn't hinder him in this game of increasing monster athletes.
Size is not that much of a problem, ability and the heart for a game are needed.
Three of the best midfielders Ball, Bremner and Collins all very small but they would fit into any side in any era, now is Walsh up to that level only time will tell, but personally, I would give him ago.

Yes he is prospect. I just hope his size doesn't hinder him in this game of increasing monster athletes.
Spot on this - Walsh is seen as the most talented (several other clubs have enquired about him) but needs the extra strength to compete in the premier league. Expect to see him loaned out again into the championship at some point.

Size is not that much of a problem, ability and the heart for a game are needed.
Three of the best midfielders Ball, Bremner and Collins all very small but they would fit into any side in any era, now is Walsh up to that level only time will tell, but personally, I would give him ago.
Whilst I think this is true, i have noticed over the last decade or so many teams have been comprised of yard dogs, talented yard dogs in some cases but yard dogs all the same.

View attachment 32944

Who needs a diamond
With your five across the middle ... gentlemen I offer you
"The pentagon "
Complete with passing channels for each player whichever position he rotates into
I am a tactical genius !!!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back