Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at you.

Nothing, absolutely nothing has come out from the club to say that we are either:
  • Signing him.
  • Looking to sign him.
  • Are interested in him.
  • Are aware of his position.
And you're getting yourselves into a tiff?

Get over yourselves.

Yeah it'd deffo make sense for us not to even be interested in him in the first place now wouldn't it.

Yes and no. It's nice to get an exciting transfer and all that but as long as they come in and do the biz nothing else really matters.

I think what annoys people is the fact he should have been signed, sealed and in the team before that Leicester game so he could replace Gareth Barry's knackered limbs and give us a chance of remaining in the cup. We do take the piss with absolutely every transfer, it's not bedwetting based on this one signing, it happens with every single one.

I think what annoys people is the fact he should have been signed, sealed and in the team before that Leicester game so he could replace Gareth Barry's knackered limbs and give us a chance of remaining in the cup. We do take the piss with absolutely every transfer, it's not bedwetting based on this one signing, it happens with every single one.

I get the frustration of course. And yeah he might have helped on Saturday. Odds are he wouldn't even have played as he can't be match fit.

But yeah. We are the slowest transferers (YES IT'S A WORD) going.

I get the frustration of course. And yeah he might have helped on Saturday. Odds are he wouldn't even have played as he can't be match fit.

But yeah. We are the slowest transferers (YES IT'S A WORD) going.
What's changed with this today mert? CANNOT be arsed to read back 9 million pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back