Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, good call.
Shame really when you consider the dross that should be binned before him.
I agree. Maybe his injury record of the last 12 months has gone against him and seen him surplus to requirements. Sadly, cos when you see the performance against arsenal and the the opening half against Liverpool, you see the impact he has on the side. Maybe his body isn't up to the task to perform at this level on a regular basis.

I agree. Maybe his injury record of the last 12 months has gone against him and seen him surplus to requirements. Sadly, cos when you see the performance against arsenal and the the opening half against Liverpool, you see the impact he has on the side. Maybe his body isn't up to the task to perform at this level on a regular basis.

He was very effective in his first season. Much better with more mobile players around him.
Injuries have been worrying.

As said.

Should this happen, I'm vaulting up the GOT ITK ranks to number 8 - ahead of anyone who told you Witsel was indeed ours during the summer but one place behind @MoutsGoat, unfortunate really, but Goat will soon move and we'll be able to see.

Utterly shocked this hasnt been stuck in the FINISHED BUSINESS tray today C.

Shocked and upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back