Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we are a negative bunch. As always, suggest we wait and see before throwing him to the lions.
In fairness I think Koeman would have said in his presser that it was a separate injury. He just said broke down which does imply to me that he aggravated the original injury. Nothing out of the Irish camp either.

We had enough cover before Schneiderlin to withstand these injures in midfield; at FB we didn't. What so difficult to understand there?
The fact that we are now panicking about having to play Barry tells you that having a number of players in a position is not the same as having enough quality. Schneiderlin is a level above McCarthy and Barry (only due to age, Barry has been a great player). I'm sure if a full back at the level of Schneiderlin was available, we would have bought one.

Why did he make that Boxing video, fooling us into thinking he was going to make it?!

Barry it is then...:(
Boxing isn't football, recovery from a calf tear (even minor) will require lots of stretching ,boxing (getting up on your Toes is ideal) as long as he doesn't try sprinting.

Absolutely gutted about Morgan being ruled out. With Liverpools intense pressing, he gives us such composure on the ball.
I can already see Barry giving the ball away and falling over in an osman-like fashion.

The fact that we are now panicking about having to play Barry tells you that having a number of players in a position is not the same as having enough quality. Schneiderlin is a level above McCarthy and Barry (only due to age, Barry has been a great player). I'm sure if a full back at the level of Schneiderlin was available, we would have bought one.
We dont have to even do that. Gueye + Davies or Gueye + Barkley with Valencia or Mirallas pushed up behind Lukaku = job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back