Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a weird one, mainly because I would rather overpay on the likes of Schneiderlin than say Bolasie. But because we already did on Bolasie, it's made me a bit more skeptical.

At the end of the day, it's better than chucking 30m at Sissoko or 25m at Gabbiadini.

we've got £50-60m - or should have

Tbh I wouldn't want these taking us for £30m. A huge frustration over on redcafe is how Chelsea get top money for their players whilst United seem to sell on the cheap. Wouldn't surprise me if they were trying to make a statement here.

Surely if the player steps in and says he wants to leave then they'll have to start playing ball even if we don't increase our offer.

Tbh I wouldn't want these taking us for £30m. A huge frustration over on redcafe is how Chelsea get top money for their players whilst United seem to sell on the cheap. Wouldn't surprise me if they were trying to make a statement here.

Surely if the player steps in and says he wants to leave then they'll have to start playing ball even if we don't increase our offer

The John Stones saga says you never really know. Get Niasse off the wage bill and there's our extra 4mil right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back