Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way I could believe a) we would offer £60m for VVD or b) he would want to.come here. Ridiculous

Completely agree with point A. £60m on a defender is mental, regardless of how much money you have.
Disagree with point B. The lad can't stop talking about the influence Koeman had on him and i think would jump at the chance of playing for him again.

Completely agree with point A. £60m on a defender is mental, regardless of how much money you have.
Disagree with point B. The lad can't stop talking about the influence Koeman had on him and i think would jump at the chance of playing for him again.
Really, who cares about transfer fee amounts? They stopped being a measure of quality a long time ago, and frankly, I don't really care how much they cost, if we need them, sign them.

If we've got it, spend it.

I suppose I should add if the rumours of Chelsea and city being interested are true then I can't understand why he'd want to play for us

Tough one to work out actually.

I still feel likely he'll be ours, but Koeman's words in the presser didn't sound super confident of anything that soon, but he's always like that.

I'll go something like 71.45222222% likely that Morgs will be ours.

Unless something goes catastrophically wrong and we totally EV it up, then Morgz is ours by the City game.

Unless something goes catastrophically wrong and we totally EV it up, then Morgz is ours by the City game.

My percentage is really based on this week as a few (LOLOLOLOLOL) ITK's believed it would be done by the weekend. I don't see that, but you never know I guess.

Wait, you meant Man City not Leicester City yeah?

Tough one to work out actually.

I still feel likely he'll be ours, but Koeman's words in the presser didn't sound super confident of anything that soon, but he's always like that.

I'll go something like 71.45222222% likely that Morgs will be ours.

I like it Ijj, anything over 70% is a positive to me.

Hopefully he says something after the press conference that comes out tonight or Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back