Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
...which is almost the end of the season. Best forget about him and get on with it.

We'll see how the scan goes.

It could be that, like @davek says, he's back at least in the squad in a few weeks.

If it's worse than that, yep, we have to go with what we've got clearly. Which should be good enough.

But we're a different standard of team with this guy on the pitch. Oozes class.

For all the talk of us having too many CMs, if Morgan doesn't make it back quickly, we'll likely be starting Barry at the pit, against a team with lots of quick players.

I think the impetus now will be getting Macca fit for the derby.

If we go there with Barry, we're screwed. And Barry did well today, btw, but he can't run.
We would LITERALLY have to park the bus. Liverpool move the ball better than any team in the league right now. If I'm being honest, that is the best way to beat Liverpool lmao, but I would cry if we actually played like that.

This has completely ruined the weekend. It's typical Everton. Do well just to avoid a caning at the pit now.
FFS get over it stop this doom and gloom - yes he is a superb player who we will miss if he doesn't play v the rs but lets go there with the confidence of a team who actually have a chance of beating a team which frankly flatters to deceive....change the mindset Ron !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back