2017/18 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows how bad the options are that he's still being selected every week. Not sure whether he's that bad or just isn't arsed. Probably both in all honesty.

How can his decline be so rapid. Last season he was quality, such a shame.

Perhaps It’s worth Walsh getting on the blower to Southampton, see if they want thier prodigal son back.. think at this moment in time even they’d laugh us off..

Yes this guy has become incredibly unlikeable. He seems to give off a vibe like he thinks he's too good for all this faffing around the relegation zone with Everton while simultaneously being one of the worst players on the pitch consistently. I'd be delighted if I never saw him play for us again
That's actually a perfect example for him. Annoyed he's playing for us and at the same time playing crap for us

I'd actually love to sell this guy and bring in N'Zonzi - i thought we had Utd's pants down with £27m for Fellaini, what is it they say about those who laugh last?

He's got obvious qualities, but we can't have THAT many unathletic skilled players on the pitch at the same time. Sigurdsson is one and maybe we can deal with a CF - Tosun would be another. Can't be more than that.

Yes this guy has become incredibly unlikeable. He seems to give off a vibe like he thinks he's too good for all this faffing around the relegation zone with Everton while simultaneously being one of the worst players on the pitch consistently. I'd be delighted if I never saw him play for us again

I honestly feel like he gave up when his United career didn’t go to plan. Now he’s just coasting along till retirement and picking up what is probably a very nice weekly wage. Has no fire in his belly at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.