most enjoyable activity on grandoldteam.com website of year #1

favorite pastime grandoldteam.com

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No schools but a few ice cream trucks.

x1080

Tommy. Have I ever told you how much I appreciate you?

Btw, I know @Death is on my side. The joke is on what’s his name? Oh yeah, Jonte.

View attachment 130297

D'awww. You keep on keeping on, Sass.
More bikini shots are alright by me.

Just for the record though, I don't want to see ForeverPlum92 in a Speedo. I'd rather take a cheese grater to my retinas.

D'awww. You keep on keeping on, Sass.
More bikini shots
are alright by me.

Just for the record though, I don't want to see ForeverPlum92 in a Speedo. I'd rather take a cheese grater to my retinas.
I’ll do my best!

I was thinking about having some spaghetti this evening but I don’t think @ForeverBlue92 is ready yet for that Speedo shot and spaghetti with full retinas don’t seem as delicious lol

I’ll do my best!

I was thinking about having some spaghetti this evening but I don’t think @ForeverBlue92 is ready yet for that Speedo shot and spaghetti with full retinas don’t seem as delicious lol

Made Tuscan Chicken with pasta earlier, not went near it yet, too busy drinking waiting for the Euro's to start.

Boss night in the making with GOT drama simmering away in the background.

Made Tuscan Chicken with pasta earlier, not went near it yet, too busy drinking waiting for the Euro's to start.

Boss night in the making with GOT drama simmering away in the background.
Yummy. Recipe or GTFO ;)

Are you back home? What happened to the tacos? I’m eager for the Euro’s and Copa America to begin.

I love GOT drama on Fridays, I just need to smoke one up to make it more entertaining lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back