most enjoyable activity on grandoldteam.com website of year #1

favorite pastime grandoldteam.com

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re a bit of a bully on the side, sweet heart, aren’t you? Talking about taking sides and pointing out that I’m not a forum supporter (thanks for that) and I don’t have favourable feedback or whatever it is. Really trying your best here to single me out. I didn’t realise all this was a popularity contest (although you seem to revel in yours). But carry on, dear, all the while lapping up the attention of your sycophants and bathing in the glow that picrk-teasing must bring. Oh and btw: that family image doesn’t wash with me; must be a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder as you obviously don’t see much of them as you spend all your waking hours on here. Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe you are that lone skin ‘ead from deepest ‘Bottle’ after all. Ciao.
Ha, me a bully? I guess you must have forgotten about your so called humurous post claiming that I could be, and I quote, "really a man mountain of a skin ‘ead from the poor end of Bootle" I'm not a bully but I'm also not going to let lads like yourself have fun at my expense.

I rather to have the attention of sycophants than yours, they are actually way more entertaining. And I don't give a damn if my family image doesn't wash with you, or anyone else here. I know what I got and so does my husband so I don't need your approval. And It seems you are the one who spends all your waking hours here. Because you have been posting since this morning and you still here. Isn't your bed time already?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210611-155024.webp
    Screenshot_20210611-155024.webp
    116.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Tell you what mate, if you develop a personable personality, become a good looking bird, post numerous selfies, contribute meaningfully on a consistent basis, not be a confrontational deathqueg and you'll probably get some support.

Until then.
@Jonte what Tommy. is saying is

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Tell you what mate, if you develop a personable personality, become a good looking bird, post numerous selfies, contribute meaningfully on a consistent basis, not be a confrontational deathqueg and you'll probably get some support.

Until then.
You seem a decent sort, Tommy. But she’s hard-faced enough to fight her own battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back