most enjoyable activity on grandoldteam.com website of year #1

favorite pastime grandoldteam.com

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait until they find out @Sassy Colombian is really a man mountain of a skin ‘ead from the poor end of Bootle. Still you can’t help but admire his ‘tache.
tenor.gif

Just wait until they find out @Sassy Colombian is really a man mountain of a skin ‘ead from the poor end of Bootle. Still you can’t help but admire his ‘tache.
I have already proved that I’m a Sassy Colombian living in a lovely mountain town in the US, and not a mountain skin ‘rad from the poor end of Bottle (whatever that is). But since you are not a forum supporter you wouldn’t know because you can’t access such pages as the one below. And btw, who are you? Never mind, I don’t care!

I have already proved that I’m a Sassy Colombian living in a lovely mountain town in the US, and not a mountain skin ‘rad from the poor end of Bottle (whatever that is). But since you are not a forum supporter you wouldn’t know because you can’t access such pages as the one below. And btw, who are you? Never mind, I don’t care!

Calm down, hun. Just a touch of Scouse humour ;)

Have you and your husband considered a spot of dogging in Buckinghamshire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back