most enjoyable activity on grandoldteam.com website of year #1

favorite pastime grandoldteam.com

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetheart, hun. love, dear and calm down. Do you speak to all females like that? What exactly is your problem - there's only one person bullying on here and it isn't Sassy.
Hi Anjel

I also put kisses on texts to my male friends, but I take your point - and for that ‘misunderstanding’ as I think Mafuh put it, I sincerely apologise for causing offence.

I guess I just don’t distinguish between anyone.

But I do call Americans ‘Yanks’ because they will persist in referring to us all as ‘Brits’, a quite demeaning term, I feel. Just thought I’d clarify that bit before @JimmyJeffers pops up again with his passive-aggression, the massive Luvvy.

Name your Morrisons
When you say Morrison's, I think of egg custard pie.

6601f993586978f3ec026299c64861ca.jpg

http://www.brokenchains.blog/2019/05/tray-chic.html

Hi Anjel

I also put kisses on texts to my male friends, but I take your point - and for that ‘misunderstanding’ as I think Mafuh put it, I sincerely apologise for causing offence.

I guess I just don’t distinguish between anyone.

But I do call Americans ‘Yanks’ because they will persist in referring to us all as ‘Brits’, a quite demeaning term, I feel. Just thought I’d clarify that bit before @JimmyJeffers pops up again with his passive-aggression, the massive Luvvy.
lol
What have I done now you silly Brit?

Breakfast butties on me this morning if someone will go the the distributor for me.

You seem quite an intelligent sort, so I sincerely doubt your apparently ‘bewildered’ reply.
mate, everything up to and including your "turn it in, luv" was gold, but it's been downhill since and you've now hit rock-bottom x

mate, everything up to and including your "turn it in, luv" was gold, but it's been downhill since and you've now hit rock-bottom x
Even I’m not that obtuse to realise that the continued use of the ‘gold’ rhetoric will see me cruising towards a ban, D x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back