Most remembered Everton Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferguson's first against Wimbledon was tremendous. His performance that day, at an utterly miserable Selhurst park was probably amongst his finest for us, unplayable.
Ha,remember that game well,listerning to it on the radio having heart attack thinking we would let a 3 goal lead slip on of all days new years day,which we should have as they i think they had a certain pen turned down to make it 3-3 late on

Ha,remember that game well,listerning to it on the radio having heart attack thinking we would let a 3 goal lead slip on of all days new years day,which we should have as they i think they had a certain pen turned down to make it 3-3 late on

Was at the game mate, surreal, barely 10,000 in attendance. Could only hear the Everton fans and the players responded to it, 3-0 after about half an hour looked like we'd go on and get double figures! Then the typical capitulation ensued and we did nearly leave with just a point!

How about Adrian Heaths goal against Oxford Utd after Kevin Brocks back pass?.

Edit: just seen this has already been mentioned.

As a young lid I'm being modern-biased here probably. Also, does anyone remember Sharp's volley vs Spurs? I saw it on youtube and it's a boss goal, just wondering how well remembered it is.

I remember that mate.
Have to admit that, when he hit it, I swore at him for being a greedy barsteward because I expected it to fly into the crowd.
It was a huge limbs moment and I never saw it hit the back of the net until MOTD

Come on guys, we are doing well here. Just love watching those vids, not just for goals scored but the players back then when one sees the names on the shirts.

Keep popping those goals in. Where is Groucho, GOT, surely you can remember some goals.
How about Bruce. Darn it where is DaveK?

First season where I had a season ticket.

What a game, what a day, what a season.

Cahill in his pomp (apart from that header ffs), Moyes loving it, big dunc doing what he did. Boss.

My favourite too, without a shadow of a doubt. That image of them all piling on top of Carsley captures Everton perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.