Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

• Total voters
In all seriousness, has to be James Rodriguez for me. I know we had a young Rooney but James was next level good.
He even got a woman to join the Forum don't think Rooney managed that.. Sassy.... what a wild time that was.

Even at 16 through to 18, Wayne Rooney was head and shoulders above everyone else in our team and probably most players in the league. Up until James, he was the last truly generational talent we had.

Unreal ability. His Arsenal goal will always get the plaudits but his best goal for us was that left footed volley against Villa at the Street End. Caught it perfectly. He was 17 at that point. 17!!!!

Despite what he's done in the game I really believe he should have been up there with Messi and Ronaldo. He had it all at 16. Maybe he burnt out by his late 20s. He certainly didn't look after himself the way Ronaldo has.
He was better than Ronaldo. Ferguson screwed up his career. He knew Wayne would play wherever asked, so he got sacrificed for the Portuguese prat.

Going by natural talent,
It's Gotta be Rodriguez!!

Apologies to the players I Loved more as an Everton Player, but going by Natural Talent, you can't look past him..