Moyes: "I can't afford to buy this January... I will be relying on loan deals"

Status
Not open for further replies.
kenwright.jpg

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Take it the other half of the rodwell money has disappeared then!?!?!

Really love being the most skint club in the PL...

We bought £13m worth of players in the Summer, and that's not including Naismith's signing on fee and all other agent fees associated with signing said players. Rodwell was sold for either £12m or £15m depending on who you ask. Add the Yobo and Cahill fees and we sold around £19m worth of players max, and i'd bet we spent around £15m all told.

Surely he has to sell Heitinga and 1 or 2 fringe players such as Gueye

Bastid Daily Mail getting my hopes up. I was totally expecting us to have very little money available but as they've reported it I'm now expecting the opposite to be true.

Posted a couple of times but this is exactly what I was told was our position in this window .

I'd love it to be moyes playing down our situation but I really don't think it is . There is always what can be raised from a Heitinga sale to be considered as well.

The hope has to be things change , even at the last minute but sadly I believe at the moment at least this is where we are .

hardly going to say "of course I'm signing players, we're everton and have limitless amounts of cash" is he.

Nothing to see here. Move along the bus please.

The same happens every year, he's managing fan expectations and trying to decrease any fees that we might pay on any transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.