Moyes on Sky sports No Money to spend in January window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue for you

Player Valuation: £8m
well this takes the fcuking biscuit NO money when we were told in ther summer that he will have
some of the Arteta or yak or Beckfords transfer money to spend lads this is fcuking it.

moyes should call bill liar and just walk how the fcuk is this going on fair enough we don't have the best ground
or amount of fans going to matches but fcuk me theres league of ireland teams that have spend more than
Everton in the last 3 season's.

the likes of young Ross Barkley or Rodwell are just counting the days that they leave Everton
they must sit back and say well if Swansea city can out bid us for a player what does the future hold
fcuk all i'd say.

well we might get money if Rodwell or Barkley go but it will only go into the black hole that is EFC.:rant:

Bills a true blue hes trying his best for us lets get off his back

I hope they show his face on the big screen against bolton so I can clap like a seal

I'm hoping he's calling our bluff to make us feel better when we do actually buy someone /exiitdreamworld.

But why waste money on bring a player in for two months and pay his wage for what a few games
i'am sure Landon is getting a nice weeks wage he might be not worth a sh.t after sorry but Everton would
piss you off at time's its hard to see the team that i have supported since 1983 with a good match gate
most weeks and no money to spend on players why the fcuk bother so.

la la la la land! Or something or other. We never had cash to spend. The club's finances are ****ed. When kenwright said "David Moyes will have money to spend in January" it didn't mean anything. Its true, David Moyes got paid so will have cash in his own personal wallet. Its not like he's lied or anything. *cough*

Where is the drain on our resources? Is it the wages? Surely getting rid of Arteta, Yakubu, Yobo, Vaughan and Beckford should have eased that burden. Is it the debt? We've recouped in excess of £15m and our debt was only about £45m, so we should have paid a big chunk of that off.

I don't think any of us really knows the ins and outs of the clubs finances, but we need to find a way of plugging the black hole. If we have to sell Rodwell and Fellaini so be it, but let that be the end of it. We can't continue to let our best players go and for the debt not get any smaller. It will only be a matter of time before we've got nothing left to sell and we can't keep our heads above water.

well this takes the fcuking biscuit NO money when we were told in ther summer that he will have
some of the Arteta or yak or Beckfords transfer money to spend lads this is fcuking it.

moyes should call bill liar and just walk how the fcuk is this going on fair enough we don't have the best ground
or amount of fans going to matches but fcuk me theres league of ireland teams that have spend more than
Everton in the last 3 season's.

the likes of young Ross Barkley or Rodwell are just counting the days that they leave Everton
they must sit back and say well if Swansea city can out bid us for a player what does the future hold
fcuk all i'd say.

well we might get money if Rodwell or Barkley go but it will only go into the black hole that is EFC.:rant:

If you're thinking of the lastest interview he actually didn't way that. He responded to a question related to incoming and Moyes said that there was no imminent arrivals, which doesnt make it much better, but is a more truthful representation of what happened.

If you must pass negative propoganda, at least ensure that other people aren't listening to the same broadcast.

With this level of "information" passing for facts, no wonder I post less and less on this forum.

I'll be astonished if we don't sign a decent striker in January.

But then, only half as astonished as I was when we never signed one in the summer.

If Bily goes there might be a few quid, but that's about it. The money from last summer's sales has long gone on paying the interest on the overdraft(s)/mortgages. We haven't self-financed a signing since summer 2008 so why would it change now ? There is no point in building your hopes up only to be disappointed. Expect nothing from this board - it's the only way of keeping your sanity.

are you all realy expecting moyes to come out and say...
"yeah it will be an unchanged team against west brom on sunday and by the way we have 10 mil to spend on a striker..."

turn it in will ya???

if he said we have money to spend you'd be ****ging him for showing his cards, we will buy a striker in this window of value have some faith ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.