Moyes Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckford late, Moyes no money, kenwrights silence, no money, injuries, Artetas form, I'm sick of it all, but I'm a blue,I'm not stupid enough to pretend this is good enough, or say whats best for the club - I'm just a man in the street kenwright and Moyes run the club, both need to take responsibility

Lads would you all catch hold of yourselves. we are not going down. We are mid division which is where we will finish and that is OK given our finances.

Moyes is a good manager.

Beckford late, Moyes no money, kenwrights silence, no money, injuries, Artetas form, I'm sick of it all, but I'm a blue,I'm not stupid enough to pretend this is good enough, or say whats best for the club - I'm just a man in the street kenwright and Moyes run the club, both need to take responsibility

M62 closed due to a 4 car pile up. Its not his fault they completely closed the motorway.

Wasn't the only person caught in it.

Only the players are to blame tonight.

I didn't see Jagielka or Distin win a single header in the first half. Reading bossed it in the air.

All because the players' attitude.

So if they won't take responsibility ship them out Moyes. Couldn't believe what I was seeing first half tonight.

Oh and those saying "Moyes out" just ... off.

It makes you wish for the good old days of Gordon Lee and Mike Walker. 10 years of absolute dross. We are in the same position now as we were on the day he took over.
In the name of God, Go.

Do one . Moyes out talk sense ffs. Bet you weren´t saying that at the Derby ,or at chelsea . Stop bieng a horses ,O hang onn you may be a ringer . What do you reckon....

What a great idea, let's get Big Sam in or hang on a minute, what about Chris Hughton or Alan Curbishley, the club will have an injection of cash and all the worlds best players will be wearing the royal blue jersey, then we will go on and take Europe by storm..............Hang on your'e alarm's gone off and you may be late for work!!!!!! DREAM ON
It makes you wish for the good old days of Gordon Lee and Mike Walker. 10 years of absolute dross. We are in the same position now as we were on the day he took over.
In the name of God, Go.

Wish this thread was about when the question was posed, "Why are you an Evertonian?". Could have immediately linked to it. Incidentally, not going off topic but was Welton Toffee shot by Ashley Cole?

Don't think so mate, I'd like to think I'd probably notice. Although as my girlfriend will tell you, I'm not the most observant person in the world. Shoes all look the bloody same to me anyway.

I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but i feel increasingly that David Moyes is living in another reality.

1) Anichebe. He's scored 7 goals in over 80 appearances, can't win a header to save his life and is terrible at keeping control of the ball, yet David Moyes adores him.

2) 85th minute substitutions. God knows what Moyes thinks Baxter is going to do coming on with 5 minutes of time left, if he wanted an impact player at least give him time to make an impact ! Total waste of time.

3) Saha continuously running back to the goal whenever Reading got a corner. Before Beckford came on in the second half there were a few times when we had NO players near the half way line. Ever heard of a counter attack Moyes ? I could understand if this was a game against Man U, but all 11 players in the box against Reading is utterly absurd.

I'm gonner go fume in bed.

I'm fuming with these players. My granny could of won more headers and scrapped tonight more than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.