Moyes: "Pienaar Fee Agreed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about anything in this thread. Monty called me young. haha. I love that guy. the force of the Woodchurch Jedi runs deep within that one. :lol::lol::lol:(y)(y)(y):lol::lol::lol:

I don't care about anything in this thread. Monty called me young. haha. I love that guy. the force of the Woodchurch Jedi runs deep within that one. :lol::lol::lol:(y)(y)(y):lol::lol::lol:

Gaz, everything is comparative, even Chico is young compared to me:P:P:P

That's too is my intention to see us nick 3rd place off them, is the best way to finish above RS is to try and finish above current 3rd place team, but first we must get 3 points from City if we are to do so.
indeed. it's frustrating to think that the wins we should have attained in the derby & against spurs & blackburn would have put us right on chelsea's heels now

indeed. it's frustrating to think that the wins we should have attained in the derby & against spurs & blackburn would have put us right on chelsea's heels now

And the point we should have had off both Man U and RS*.

I was saying exactly this yesterday whilst watching the man u newcastle match. the odd decision here or there means we are fighting for fourth. Had just three or four decisions gone our way, we'd be fighting for third.

edit: and despite everything being agreed re: pienaar - I won't relax about this deal until a contract is signed.

*being charitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back