Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be Martinez or Malky....maybe Pereira...

40% Martinez (going down)
36% MacKay (going up)
24% Vitor (stalling)

1216216404617.gif

He said he'll listen to the fans, another traditional Bill lie I think.

Sadly this is most likely the case.

Don't worry he will appoint Stubbs:(.

Don't even joke about that mate, I can't take it.

Depends. While I would despair too, it could just be because he came across as a right tvvat in any meeting they have, and spouted about how he always loved Liverpool and Jan Molby was his best all time player.

I wouldn't want him then.

Hmm, you're making me hate Pereira for no reason now :(

Listening to the fans my a**e - listen to the sound of season ticket refund demands dropping into the letter box at L4 4EL if he hasn't got the message about Lennon, Hughes, Stubbs et al. NOT DIFFICULT TO SEE WE DON'T WANT ANY OF THESE CANDIDATES (as a rule of thumb.)

Listening to the fans my a**e - listen to the sound of season ticket refund demands dropping into the letter box at L4 4EL if he hasn't got the message about Lennon, Hughes, Stubbs et al. NOT DIFFICULT TO SEE WE DON'T WANT ANY OF THESE CANDIDATES (as a rule of thumb.)

no chance mate people will still fork out hundreds to be made a fool of time after time by that snake and his gang of merry men, real men like myself stopped buying the season tickets and stopped going the games after they had finally had enough of Billy Liar and the clap clap clappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back