Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitor Pereira 434.....31.04%
Michael Laudrup 406..29.04%
Roberto Martinez 200..14.31%

Well the min pereira flys up the poll an we hear nothing from everton

You are asking Martinez supporters to justify their position while at the same time defining the response that you'll accept!
No I'm not. I was merely pointing out the arguments I have already heard. If people want to waste their time harping on the same things they've already mentioned in this very thread which hasn't changed anyone's mind then they are welcome to try. I was trying to save people some time.

He'll want a passing flowing game and will hopefully have a close relationship with the chairman. He'll be reliable, likeable and stable and act with dignity. He'll create a positive friendly atmosphere at the club. He's the type of manager that will put his arm over the shoulder rather than lash out or mouth off.
Fair enough. Good to know.

Martinez might not play 343 anyway, he might go back to his Swansea roots and play 451 instead. For more info about Martinez http://www.haugstadfootball.net/2011/05/31/swans-success-down-to-martinez-legacy/
Bit worried by the only comment on the article: "Everyone is entitled to their opinion but statement contains many inacuracies which defies belief. Too many facts given which are wrong. True Swansea fans will understand where I am coming from." But another piece in the puzzle I suppose. You could argue he laid the groundwork but the fact Swansea have just kicked on after he left doesn't fill me with great confidence.

For the Bookie believers...Laudrup is being backed.

But Lennon is a steady 2nd favourite....Be afraid.

But don't worry, Vitor will be here soon.

A rumour went round earlier that he had a bust up with Swansea, guess that said same rumour has helped some to part with their cash.

No I'm not. I was merely pointing out the arguments I have already heard. If people want to waste their time harping on the same things they've already mentioned in this very thread which hasn't changed anyone's mind then they are welcome to try. I was trying to save people some time.

Fair enough. Good to know.

Bit worried by the only comment on the article: "Everyone is entitled to their opinion but statement contains many inacuracies which defies belief. Too many facts given which are wrong. True Swansea fans will understand where I am coming from." But another piece in the puzzle I suppose. You could argue he laid the groundwork but the fact Swansea have just kicked on after he left doesn't fill me with great confidence.
He brought them up from league one to the championship and won the manager of the year, Swansea have had 3 managers since he left, souse, Rodgers and now the Danish superstar, managers seem to leave Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back