Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Everton are a top 6,7,8th side, thanks to moyes whether you like it or not, it astounds me people want a perennial relegation fodder at uncle Daves stadium, and a manager less than a season into his first one ( laudrup ) to replace Moyes, I have no real reason to think either are better than Moyes, if you base it on him getting to wembley and a very respectable league position currently, it's hard to argue with, BUT...

That's where Moyes usually gets us.

I GET Every Evertonian wants a trophy, but we may.. Just may get it?

(Probably wont like)

Just saying.

Because there's no one else to be fair who can work with his hands tied.

And Laudrup wouldn't leave Swansea for us.

Just adding, with me being 17 I started going the game around the age of 6. I've not experienced Everton without Moyes and find it hard to imagine the place without him. Hope we can pull through if he does decide to leave.

Don't worry mate, Billy Bingham nearly (should have) won the league in 1975 playing dour football but that didn't save him from the chop, and guess what, we didn't get relegated after he went, although I will admit we were a wealthy club then. Anyone who thinks they are bigger than the club are not irreplacable, and that includes Moyes.

I am open minded about whoever it is as long as he hasnt been fired from a team worse than us.

Its gonna be Steve Kean isnt it?

I'll take a non ex-defender who tries to win games rather than set out not to lose them.

gus595.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back