Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Porto beat Benfica today and Pereira is likely to win the league for 2 years in a row.

If he wants the job it would be madness not to shortlist him at least.

Im not averse to having Neville here as an assistant. Whoever comes in will need help bedding in to their surroundings and the playing staff, something Neville can do. I hear Neville speak and he is eloquent, knows the game inside out and just as his brother comes across extremely knowledgeable on Sky Sports, Neville would be the same behind the scenes at the club. For what Neville lacked in skill and technique, you cannot fault his determination and 100% commitment along with dedication, all attributes that can help a manager coming in. As another poster has said already, he has worked under two great managers also and would have learnt alot you would imagine.

I also thought it was interesting when he was interviewed this afternoon saying he didnt know if he would be playing next year. I thought when he announced he was leaving Everton it was due to wanting to carry on playing? Possibly keeping his options open for a role either here or at United?

Lennon on Skysports as pundit on Sevilla v Malaga. Asked to comment on the speculation with Everton he replied " it's just speculation AT THE MOMENT "

Please God no

Lennon on Skysports as pundit on Sevilla v Malaga. Asked to comment on the speculation with Everton he replied " it's just speculation AT THE MOMENT "

Please God no

First off, lets hope not.

Second off, why in gods name is he a pundit on that?!

I don't rate Mancini. I find Man City a very boring side to watch that lacks a certain something but the momentum of massive cash injection has led to their recent successes. Earlier I settled on Martinez, but thinking of his 9-1 and 8-0 defeats in his first season at Wigan scares me. Moses was a good signing, and he's polished some turds into gems, but I'd still be scared to be honest. I am waiting to see how Mackay comes across on MOTD and may just fall in love with him if he doesn't rule himself out and talks about Everton in a kind way. He obviously is very intelligent, and could be the next big thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back