Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

After his exertions in the World Cup, Bilić revealed a nagging groin strain that required rest and treatment, which he took back home in Croatia. After missing the first quarter of the season, Bilić was left wondering if he would get back into the Everton side managed by Walter Smith. He did so and showed some good form but could never fully establish himself due to injuries and suspensions.

Everton decided to cut their losses on Bilić in July 1999, leaving him free to choose a new club but unwanted in England. He continued to play only for Croatia on a £27,000-a-week contract with Everton, while living in Zagreb. The club eventually agreed to give Bilić a million-pound payoff, representing around half of the balance remaining on his lucrative contract which still had 28 months to run. Just two days later, Bilić signed up with his home club Hajduk Split where he briefly played until retiring.

Happy to help.

Oh well your 'help' didn't exactly explain why some idiots jump on a bandwagon and hate the man. He had injuries. Because Everton let him go due to injuries he did something to Everton. Yeh right Moutsgoat. Totally explains why you think of him as a cnutface. ...

Honestly think Rafael has done incredibly with Chelsea, being hated every match by just about everyone but still coming out with good success.

I hate him, but I do respect what he's achieved this year.

Oh well you're 'help' didn't exactly explain why some idiots jump on a bandwagon and hate the man. He had injuries. Because Everton let him go due to injuries he did something to Everton. Yeh right Moutsgoat. Totally explains why you think of him as a cnutface. ...

He didnt have injuries, read the info minge, he claimed he was injured whilst he still played for Croatia, he would play for Croatia, then come back to Everton and say he was injured, infact, most of the time he never even came back to Everton, he just rang in sick, for around 4 Years, whilst stealing 27k a week off Everton, he then said he had to retire due to said injuries, got Everton to pay him a Million then signed for his home town Club.

Im not gonna explain this again, nor will I even enter into discussion about this horrible, horrible vermin who stole millions of pounds from my football club.

Rafael once called us a small club five times in one press conference. It's a no from me, have some respect for yourselves and the club.

Honestly think Rafael has done incredibly with Chelsea, being hated every match by just about everyone but still coming out with good success.

I hate him, but I do respect what he's achieved this year.

Chelsea fans have given him a hard time, but can you imagine how hostile our crowd would be towards him??! For this reason alone it would be a terrible move. People suggesting him as Everton manager are just ridiculous imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back