Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind Stubbs is he had the right staff in around him. Get someone like Royle back to help him. Also people Like David Weir/Phil Neville helping with some of the first team coaching could provide a nice mix.
It has worked well for Lennon at Celtic.

He knows the young players, and I sense he'd be prepared to play some more. I do think he needs an experienced head alongside him, like Royle.

isthisreallife.jpg

That Stubbs in a year?

I wouldn't mind Stubbs is he had the right staff in around him. Get someone like Royle back to help him. Also people Like David Weir/Phil Neville helping with some of the first team coaching could provide a nice mix.

He knows the young players, and I sense he'd be prepared to play some more. I do think he needs an experienced head alongside him, like Royle.

BE HAVE

if that list is the best the media think we can attract, they really do think were a small club going knowhere, kenwright should hold his head in shame,just hope in the background he's been contacted by a better calibre of manager

Tom foolery !!

TBF stubbs talks a good game, but he has no managerial experience, but 'we'll go with what we have got'

Welcome

raystubbsBBC_468x468.jpg

I reckon it will be Poyet, up and coming manager from the championship with a lot of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back