Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That article is nothing more than a few quotes from Paredão (Emerson Thome), the former footballer who used to play for Chelsea, Sunderland etc, talking about Vitor Pereira.

He's just saying he thinks Vitor Pereira is good enough to manage in England and to manage Everton, although it's obviously up to what the Everton chairman thinks.

Nothing to see here lads.

Wasn't Emerson Thome a scout here for a while? At least it means that Pereira may be being talked up by people that know Bill?

He still is isnt he, he's are South American, Spanish and Portuguese based scout.

I think Pereira for what he as done at Porto, would be the best choice and would make people stand up and take notice of Everton FC IMO!. He's the type of appointment that could have a big affect on the club and our future and i really hope Kenwright as broadend his orizons and thought about this guy and approached him with regards to the job.

From what i hear from British nationals based in Portugal as football journalists on twitter, Pereira fancies a crack at managing in England and as told his agent to sound out us about his interest in the job!. Apparently, he did so when there was only talk of Moyes possibly leaving for Germany with talk of Schalke being interested and there was uncertanty surrounding his future then.

I see official efc stream has a new feature online called "The moyes years in pictures".
Presumably a series of dust-covered empty trophy cabinet pics shot from various angles and one or two snaps of the odd ginger hair-ball

If we got Klinsmann I would be ****ing made up and Moyes would instantly be a long-gone memory.

Gone would be the days of ****e local lads like Hibbert and Osman and Anichebe shooed into the team.

Come on Bill, make it happen lad.

I can. Klinsmann is mates with Moyes, visited Finch Farm 18 months ago. Full of praise for the club & the fans.

http://m.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/11/12/klinsmann-praises-moyes

It's the most popular bet in ALL of UK sports in the last hour. One fella has put £1400 on it happening. Somethings going on, this isn't normal betting patterns.
how do u find that out, someone on twitter said a lot of money has been placed in the london area, how would he know

If we got Klinsmann I would be ****ing made up and Moyes would instantly be a long-gone memory.

Gone would be the days of ****e local lads like Hibbert and Osman and Anichebe shooed into the team.

Come on Bill, make it happen lad.

....imagine if Suarez dives in front of our dug out. Jurgan will show him up with a Tom Daley effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back