Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never made anything up I said. My mate is Alan's son in law and she told him which he reiterated to me. I disagreed with him saying it was nonsense and he told me it was a full on fact. Like I've said, I don't want it to be him. I dread hearing his name being announced. His mum was told to keep it quiet but according to my mate, she can't hold her own piss.[/QUOTE

You provided some spice for a day or two. For that we owe you thanks.

I never made anything up I said. My mate is Alan's son in law and she told him which he reiterated to me. I disagreed with him saying it was nonsense and he told me it was a full on fact. Like I've said, I don't want it to be him. I dread hearing his name being announced. His mum was told to keep it quiet but according to my mate, she can't hold her own piss.

You did make it up though, because you said Stubbs WAS the next manager.

I never made anything up I said. My mate is Alan's son in law and she told him which he reiterated to me. I disagreed with him saying it was nonsense and he told me it was a full on fact. Like I've said, I don't want it to be him. I dread hearing his name being announced. His mum was told to keep it quiet but according to my mate, she can't hold her own piss.

Wasn't referring to you mate, unless you are matty1878.

visaodemercado.blog.jpg

"How much for my transfer budget?! See these fingers Kenwright?! **** off!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back