Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports in Portugal claim that Porto coach Vitor Pereira Could become everton's next manager after a meeting on monday morning in london.The article also claims that both parties can keep their options open, incase either side decides to pull out of the deal.

Everton have also been strongly linked with a move for Wigan boss Roberto Martinez, with the Spaniard now being linked with the vacant manager's position at Stoke City.But martinez has asked for some time as he awaits a decision from everton.

He's gonna sign a new contract with Porto, leaving us in a frenzy then to move to our second third choices.

It's the Everton way!

By all accounts, from reputable sources in Portugal, Pereira as 3 offers on the table, 1 from us, 1 from Porto and an unknown club that he's gonna mull on over the weekend and let his decision be known sometime, early next week.

Thats what i got told anyway and not by just one person either.

But we'll wait and see. Our board have a big decision to make on who to have as are next manager and they do right not to just go and put all there bets on one man!. I think they've every right to want to speak to the likes of Martinez aswell as Pereira to see who's the preferred choice, who's sold themselves to the board the most about there plans and ambitions for the club!.

Reports in Portugal claim that Porto coach Vitor Pereira Could become everton's next manager after a meeting on monday morning in london.The article also claims that both parties can keep their options open, incase either side decides to pull out of the deal.

Everton have also been strongly linked with a move for Wigan boss Roberto Martinez, with the Spaniard now being linked with the vacant manager's position at Stoke City.But martinez has asked for some time as he awaits a decision from everton.
Can you give us a link mate?

Well I don't mean it like that, can't have an opinion on here without getting people onto you.

Do one both of you.

No mate, people are seeing your statements and taking them as facts, when they are actual opinion.

Out of the 400 rumours you have made up, you should get one correct mind you, you can lap it up then lad, well done.

That's pretty much how I see it. But with me not being an ITK, I suppose am in the minority on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.