Moyes pre Stoke Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasslehoff

Player Valuation: £10m
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/03/29/duo-could-return

Talks about Kenwrights comments that his in-descion could be hurting the club.

Moyes swerves the question and says something like "I am sure the chariman has best good intentions"

It's really starting to annoy me now. He obviously thinks Kenwright is just a utter bell, and has nothing but contempt for him.

Kenwrights comments also "we will have the 5 mins he has eluded to for the past 6 months".

Wish he would just be honest and say what he means. Rather than stringing everyone along when he clearly has an idea of what he wants to do. FFS

Get used to it, because there's going to be another 6 weeks of this farcical charade, where we're all supposed to pretend there's a chance Moyes is staying.

Double-edged sword - Moyes is justified in acting like this because of the way the board screwed him time and time again. Yet Moyes has never spoken out publicly because he's bound by his contract and like a good little boy, tows the lines. Being one of the best paid managers in the country comes with conditions obviously.

At the same time, our useless board and moronic chairman - chatting the same garbage year after year after year -bending over backwards to Moyes, not having a plan B - no plan B for investment, stadiums, ground developments, so why would they have a plan B for the future management of the club? Making themselves look desperate, consistently.

Compare and contrast with how, say, Huw Jenkins runs Swansea. How he handled Rodgers departure. How they quickly installed Laudrup. How they quickly managed to retain Laudrup, and yet the calm manner in which Jenkins talked up his club when Laudrup was being linked with Real etc.

We're run consistently badly and it's only a matter of time before the bad decisions catch up with us. They will eventually. Bad decisions caught up with Villa, they'll catch up with us too.

Not saying our club is run perfectly BUT come on,if it was as badly run as some would have us believe we would have gone a long time ago with the likes of Leeds, Portsmouth, Forest, Sheffield and others.
End of the day we are currently a top 6 club despite unfavorable conditions.Not so bad!!

I dont think there is too much of an issue with moyes saying he wants to wait and see. Its been made perfectly clear and the press shouldnt be going on about it all the time. BK should just shut up about it. I am a firm believer that board members should never be heard about in the press

Not saying our club is run perfectly BUT come on,if it was as badly run as some would have us believe we would have gone a long time ago with the likes of Leeds, Portsmouth, Forest, Sheffield and others.
End of the day we are currently a top 6 club despite unfavorable conditions.Not so bad!!
^Common sense is alive and well on this forum, who'd have believed it.

i have no issues with moyes staying or going

whatever happens happens, dont know why people get all prissy about it, who gives a **** live your own life and focus on your own ****.

But we're everton not portsmouth, ffs.

i have no issues with moyes staying or going

whatever happens happens, dont know why people get all prissy about it, who gives a **** live your own life and focus on your own ****.

Why exactly are you on this forum?

We are a top 6 club solely down to one man, David Moyes. And he's going.

Aston Villa were a top 6 club until they got rid of O'Neill.

David Moyes is the band aid that holds this club together, and it looks like it's going to take his departure and things to get a hell of a lot worse for people to realise this. Far too many in a comfort zone, not looking at the bigger picture.

David Moyes is the band aid that holds this club together, and it looks like it's going to take his departure and things to get a hell of a lot worse for people to realise this. Far too many in a comfort zone, not looking at the bigger picture.

Really though?

They were a top 6 club until O'Neill spunked every last penny they had and they had to sell their best players.

Nothing do with O'neill,they just stopped spending money and since shown what a badly run club really looks like.
Same with a lot of badly run clubs when the cash runs out.

btw i want Moyes to stay

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.