Moyes state of mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daza_1973

Player Valuation: £60m
After publicly stating last monday that his search for new signings was making him feel 'demented' and after Mark Hughes continuing his underhand quest for lescott and in turn the said player whacking in a written transfer request...... then yesterday the joint biggest home defeat in living memory, and a promise of new signings in 48hrs passing without one. Moysie must be ready for his straight jacket and a quiet padded cell (I know I would be)
They say every man has his breaking point moyes must be very close to his............ what do you think?

After publicly stating last monday that his search for new signings was making him feel 'demented' and after Mark Hughes continuing his underhand quest for lescott and in turn the said player whacking in a written transfer request...... then yesterday the joint biggest home defeat in living memory, and a promise of new signings in 48hrs passing without one. Moysie must be ready for his straight jacket and a quiet padded cell (I know I would be)
They say every man has his breaking point moyes must be very close to his............ what do you think?

I think he's rockin with his foot on a hole. Could go either way lol

I think he's so close to walking, he's got one foot over the edge.

Dont think he's the kind of man to walk away from anything.

Proper [Poor language removed] result yesterday when the whole team werent playing at their standards. Moyes has probably concentrated more on getting Lescott ready to play, rebuffing Citeh, and trying to find players. Probably wasnt prepared to face a side like Arsenal the 1st game of the season with what's going on behind the scenes.

He know this. The sooner the transfer window shuts, everything will slowly get back to normal.

dunno whats going on with all this negativity.. yeah its a [Poor language removed] result.. but jesus moyes walking... whateverrrrr

What has concerned me is his admission that he has to work with the players he has and coach them better.

That is a strange thing to say and I've never heard any of the other managers saying anything like that.

dunno whats going on with all this negativity.. yeah its a [Poor language removed] result.. but jesus moyes walking... whateverrrrr

Not because of the result - but I wouldn't blame him or say a bad word against him if he left tomorrow ;)

What has concerned me is his admission that he has to work with the players he has and coach them better.

That is a strange thing to say and I've never heard any of the other managers saying anything like that.

Nothing in it IMO. He taking the full blame, he saw what happened and clearly feels that he needs to coach the side better. It just felt ill prepared and he knows it. The players lost their heads when the 4th went in I think...Moyes wasnt even out of the dug out for large chunks of the game barking orders because I think he knows he ****ed up in preparing the side.

Dont think he's the kind of man to walk away from anything.

Proper [Poor language removed] result yesterday when the whole team werent playing at their standards. Moyes has probably concentrated more on getting Lescott ready to play, rebuffing Citeh, and trying to find players. Probably wasnt prepared to face a side like Arsenal the 1st game of the season with what's going on behind the scenes.

He know this. The sooner the transfer window shuts, everything will slowly get back to normal.

Nothing in it IMO. He taking the full blame, he saw what happened and clearly feels that he needs to coach the side better. It just felt ill prepared and he knows it. The players lost their heads when the 4th went in I think...Moyes wasnt even out of the dug out for large chunks of the game barking orders because I think he knows he ****ed up in preparing the side.

agreed

Not because of the result - but I wouldn't blame him or say a bad word against him if he left tomorrow ;)

With you on that one....

He has worked wonders on a shoestring for several years now he has in return recieved little backing from behind the scenes in the way of money, promises of foriegn takeovers etc have muddied the waters and ok the kirkby situation hasn't helped things, but sunderland and hull city are outspending us now :( how can this be?
He needs money and backing to move us to the next level (or even consolidate our best of the rest position) we know this and he definately knows this and no amount of bull*hit from anyone can hide the fact.
The next 2 weeks before the transfer window shuts could be the making of the breaking of the moyes era - and if it is to be the latter I wouldn't blame him for one minute.

With you on that one....

He has worked wonders on a shoestring for several years now he has in return recieved little backing from behind the scenes in the way of money, promises of foriegn takeovers etc have muddied the waters and ok the kirkby situation hasn't helped things, but sunderland and hull city are outspending us now :( how can this be?
He needs money and backing to move us to the next level (or even consolidate our best of the rest position) we know this and he definately knows this and no amount of bull*hit from anyone can hide the fact.
The next 2 weeks before the transfer window shuts could be the making of the breaking of the moyes era - and if it is to be the latter I wouldn't blame him for one minute.

Well lets get this clear, it's not about outspending your rivals or those teams below you, it's about producing an eleven who on their day can beat anyone.

Hull and Sunderland probably need to spend more than us because they have a worse squad than us.

For us it's all about conserving and looking to take that small step up, what we mustn't do it step back too far beyond Europe.

Hull and Sunderland need to spend big to move away from the relegation zone, but I still fancy us to take 6 points of both those sides.

Moyes has got a tough job but please let's keep the bleeding hearts to a minimum. He's on 65k a week and is NOT a victim. We need to keep perspective.

Moyes has got a tough job but please let's keep the bleeding hearts to a minimum. He's on 65k a week and is NOT a victim. We need to keep perspective.

Agreed, but I think deep down he will see himself as a victim - Spurs, Villa etc get bank-rolled year in year out everton give him very little in comparison. Sooner or later this perpetual tying one of his hand behind his back will get to him he's only human after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.