Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF it didn't come together under Kendall MkII yet I still felt we were one of the legitimate contenders if things were to click. The rot only really set in under Walker.
I think the same. I seem to remember us playing some lovely stuff at times with Beardsley, Bob the Pole and Beagrie. Weren't clinical enough and heads would go down too soon when we conceded.

Sounds all too familiar.

TBF it didn't come together under Kendall MkII yet I still felt we were one of the legitimate contenders if things were to click. The rot only really set in under Walker.

Kendall Mk2 was full of dwarves. Remember one game where we had Beardlsey Cottee upfront and a midfield of Nevin McCall Ward and Ebbrel. Likes of Wimbledon Palace Sheff Utd would just out muscle us. We only had Watson who could head a ball

Anyone still think this feller is a good manager?

I dont think any of the teams outside the relegation zone right now will drop into and stay in the bottom three. Boro would possibly be the one, but Karanka is a far more astute manager than the dinosaur Moyes.

Anyone still think this feller is a good manager?

I dont think any of the teams outside the relegation zone right now will drop into and stay in the bottom three. Boro would possibly be the one, but Karanka is a far more astute manager than the dinosaur Moyes.

I think the relegation spots are already filled Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back