Mr. Bill Kenrwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

brett angels left foot

Player Valuation: £750k
He gets more than his fair share of stick, but let's be honest here - he could be Mike "Giant Paystacks!?" Ashley.

As far as I can tell - every penny that Everton Football Club make gets pumped back into the club. Sure, it's both ridiculous & disgraceful that the 4th most successful club in English football has such poor infrasrtucture & finances, but that blame lies with the board of the 80's/90's not Bill Kenwright.

Quite frankly - if Bill was a billionaire, he'd be the best chairman in the world.

He gets more than his fair share of stick, but let's be honest here - he could be Mike "Giant Paystacks!?" Ashley.

As far as I can tell - every penny that Everton Football Club make gets pumped back into the club. Sure, it's both ridiculous & disgraceful that the 4th most successful club in English football has such poor infrasrtucture & finances, but that blame lies with the board of the 80's/90's not Bill Kenwright.

Quite frankly - if Bill was a billionaire, he'd be the best chairman in the world.

Takes phone off hook - Pre-THT RANT .Puts Gaffer Tape over mouth . Ties self to chair ,....

• Two failed stadium schemes
  • Doubled the debt (trebled it if you put the long term interest from the securitization deal into the pot)
  • Club asset stripped: training ground and youth academy sold to rent out Finch Farm
  • Subcontracting almost all services
  • Lowest spending on stadium improvements in the Premier League
  • Sell to buy policy now firmly in place
  • Zero trophies
  • Fortress Sports Fund fiasco

I cant wait for this year's Christmas message. "Davey's the best manager in the world, we have the best squad since the 80s, I'm selling razorblades and boxes of matches at St Johns precinct trying to raise more money for the manager, Dave Hickson, the Golden Vision, Uncle George and Grandad Albert are doing fine, blah blah blah..."

• Two failed stadium schemes
  • Doubled the debt (trebled it if you put the long term interest from the securitization deal into the pot)
  • Club asset stripped: training ground and youth academy sold to rent out Finch Farm
  • Subcontracting almost all services
  • Lowest spending on stadium improvements in the Premier League
  • Sell to buy policy now firmly in place
  • Zero trophies
  • Fortress Sports Fund fiasco

I cant wait for this year's Christmas message. "Davey's the best manager in the world, we have the best squad since the 80s, I'm selling razorblades and boxes of matches at St Johns precinct trying to raise more money for the manager, Dave Hickson, the Golden Vision, Uncle George and Grandad Albert are doing fine, blah blah blah..."

Let me ask you- seriously now. What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.