Mugabe set to make Everton bid – World Exclusive (Bolton Wanderers website)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"If Mugabe, 86, does take over from theatre impresario Kenwright, he will become the latest in a long line of controversial Everton chairmen believed to include Isaac Newton and Leonardo DaVinci."

We were the only team to use physics back when he was in charge

Guys, read it properly, it's a piss take.

However, I hear the Saudi royal family are preparing a cheeky bid...

"If Mugabe, 86, does take over from theatre impresario Kenwright, he will become the latest in a long line of controversial Everton chairmen believed to include Isaac Newton and Leonardo DaVinci."

We were the only team to use physics back when he was in charge

School of Science. Est 1665 me olde cock!

It's March 22, not April 1.
If for real, and accepted, I wouldnt even say the name 'Everton'.

Let him buy Rangers.

An Everton supporter last night told this column: “I’m not bothered who takes over – it could be Robert Mugabe for all I care – as long as we get the investment we need.”
Idiot! How about the soul of your firstborn?
Mugabe’s interest may not be popular in all quarters, however. Known to favour a policy of “hyperinflation”, some fans are already worried that ticket prices will rocket astronomically.
That's just cretinous!!!! It's because he's a micro-manager! Talk about meddlesome owners... and I wont even go into his morality and intelligence.
Adding credibility to the rumours, Everton are currently refusing to take calls, whilst Mugabe is believed to be overseas and unavailable for comment.
Yes.. I believe you DO fly over a sea to get to Africa.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.