2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last significant ex, I still harbour very fond feeling toward. Unfortunately, opiate and alcohol addiction proved too great an achilles heel, and, at the risk of mixing Greek metaphors, the wax of the wings of our relationship, could not withstand the heat of addiction's sun.

Have you ever thought of giving up booze and the drugs? You might win her back then.

..wow, better than Gomes. It’s a wonder Barcelona aren’t interested.
Real Madrid are interested, as Besic played well against Messi in a World Cup game years ago.

Injuries have ruined his Everton career, I liked the lad, and I wish him luck, but it's time to move on for both parties.

Have always liked Besic but i wont be sorry to see him go tbh. Every time he plays i am expecting him to get a Red Card or pick up another injury or both. He will struggle for game time with us this season so its another slot freed up in the squad and a shed load of wages saved. Win-win.

Real Madrid are interested, as Besic played well against Messi in a World Cup game years ago.

Injuries have ruined his Everton career, I liked the lad, and I wish him luck, but it's time to move on for both parties.
...it's rumoured Lionel still wakes up in a cold sweat from the nightmare of that memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back