Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp

I'm sold

On ESPN commentary, Martinez has talked a lot about playing with 3 at the back and its tactical advantages against some opposition. He used the system a lot whilst with Wigan and has tried it a few times with us (although we have not looked great when he has tbh)

Wonder if Besic is the type of player who might work well as the central one in a back 3 given he has played both as holding midfielder and as a CB.

Now that more reputable people are indicating this is on, I'm quite excited.

Not going to pretend I saw him before the world cup, but I watched all 3 of Bosnia Herzogovina's games and he was excellent, as all the statistics reaffirm. He seems to be very talented, is only 21 and for £4m, that seems brilliant. Hopefully it comes off. Viva Bobby.

Think it will be barry and mccarthy for the first half of the season then barry may tire like this season.

The prospect of Barry helping these 2 out positionally in hindsight makes the 3 years worthwhile especially with ledson and possibly galloway as well.

Hi mate,

You Bosnian ?

yeah mate :) but I'm objective when I speak about Bešić :)

runs a lot (obviously he's fast), loves tackling, has pretty good passes, very combative player, plays with heart, has a badass look, he plays that way, has respect for no one, that's why we love him! that's why he'll become crowd favorite at Goodison, that's for sure!

If he sign, which I hope, you'll get a real gem of a player, with Martinez he'll become future star, wthout a doubt! In his current club Ferencvaros, fans adore him, he's idol for them, so, that speaks a lot.

and as for you fans here, you're just class ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back