Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really disepointing for Martinez to me , Besic show quick that he can adapt and he was improving by the game , now he cut him of on 4 spot and will only start if we we have only two midfilder and if we lead 3 0 he will get some minutes . Totally undeserved.Even today I saw this game more as real shity game from Newcastle then we deserve 3 0 win We play better reason is no Naismith and no Barry . Barry is show that hes t slow and he can help like squad player yet hes first name on Team sheet, Naismith who i love becouse hes fighter does not ave sets of skills to play some False insade winger.If You look today game we play good ,but first goal gift from Krul , penno gift from stupidity tackle, red card stupidity beyond space time continium, And then my opinion was, ok we have 3 points u put Besic in first for Lukaku ,close Newcastle and calm game down , then Barkley and then Atsu. That is why Newcastle had ball with 10 players from 71 minute and create 3 ,4 moments where we where lucky , like they are having player more .If they score in that momet it would be hell last 10 min of pure fear and then Martinez mistake would be more evident. I must admit i don't get Martinez , I don't undarstan hes formation , today finally hes give Lukaku somebody who can keep the ball and pass and that is good move , start of Kone , but hes one winger ,Naismith and Barkley ,Barry no matter how many games we have in one week i can't get it becouse time and time again that failed.When i watch this video there ( of Besic ) and know that he come from Hungary in PL and hes throw in fire and he show all this . I can't see why Martinez is put him on back of the order beouse if u take that one Chelsea stupidity hes done , there is nothing what will show hes weeker then Barry or McCharty so much that he can get 6 games start and bearly some minutes.He ,Stones , McCarthy , Lukaku ,,Barkley, Garbutt and other younger players are future . but that future can happen from bench and going in 5 min every 3 game .But i m happy for gold 3 pts oday and if we take QPR witch we should , we are safe.

I'm a huge Besic fan but he's only 21. There's no issue with him being backup to McCarthy and behind Gibson and Barry when McCarthy plays. He has probably played more games than expected this season.

He will likely play more next season but it might well be the following season before he's first choice.

Stones, Lukaku, Besic, Barkley and Garbutt are our future but not necessarily our present.

Why is he now the 4th choice in the Centre midfield? He's now the 6th game on the bench...

McCarthy and Gibson both returning to fitness.

Besic has done brilliantly considering it's his first season as a CM in a good league. I have no doubt he'll be a great player for us, but he shouldn't be starting atm.

tbf, he's figured a lot more than we probably expected at the start of the season. a serous talent like. would love to see him start DM ahead of barry next season, but mccarthy and gibson are better than him - barry isn't atm.

Should get a run next season in front of the back four and see what he does there.

Has to get much more mature though. Silly decisions at time, but he's got the talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back