Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said he was a worldy but what i will say is that perhaps Everton and Real Madrid should consult you for future player recruitment.!

Real Madrid do make mistakes mate, and by how quick they tried to get rid kind of justifies that.

I watched his every game for us, in the last few months he did quite well. But I cant forget the 3 years before that.

He was not great, but 'lids' loved his fist waving and chest pumping rubbish.....while shooting for the corner flag and blasting the ball at the opponent and call it tackling!!!

The frustrating this is that Momis exactly what we need right now, look up, keen as mustard, great little engine and has bottle! If only we could lift the curse on him, so we could get a full season from him, I reckon he would be awesome!

Real Madrid do make mistakes mate, and by how quick they tried to get rid kind of justifies that.

I watched his every game for us, in the last few months he did quite well. But I cant forget the 3 years before that.

He was not great, but 'lids' loved his fist waving and chest pumping rubbish.....while shooting for the corner flag and blasting the ball at the opponent and call it tackling!!!

34 games doesnt suggest he was their Niasse and a complete disaster, they've always had a big enough squas to be able to accommodate and exclude failures.

Well done for watching ALL his games, I probably saw 90% though admittedly most of the away games were through a drunken haze.
Nobody apart from the 12 yr olds in G S were sucked in by his faux fist pumping gestures. He was ok , v good on some occasions but at least he tried to engage with the crowd. Our current mob take heed, they appear to be disengaged, aloof, lacking of passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back