Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like a thoroughly nice bloke, but he'll never play 20 games a season for us, and for that reason it'd be best if he was sold in the summer. Gibson needs to be released asap too like.

Also release Kone, sell Cleverley, Robles, Jagielka, Niasse.

We'll be looking stronger immediately!

Didn't he play CB for Bosnia and Ferencvaros before he came to us? Was particularly boss there too.

Reckon instead of splurging money on a CB, we should try Mo there first. Could be a decent ball-playing centre half and we could have him, Sniderman and Gana all in the same side.

Our back line is small enough. It will not help to let a 5'9 part time CB play there too. Crap idea sorry.

He seems like a thoroughly nice bloke, but he'll never play 20 games a season for us, and for that reason it'd be best if he was sold in the summer. Gibson needs to be released asap too like.

Also release Kone, sell Cleverley, Robles, Jagielka, Niasse.

We'll be looking stronger immediately!

• Kone - on loan to someone for 6 months - frees up £40k a week in wages and potential small loan fee
  • Cleverley to a Sunderland or Swansea - £5-10m. Even at £5m that is a bargain for us. England international lol. Frees £50k a week wage
  • Robles - to a championship club - £1.5m. Frees up £15k a week?
  • Jagielka - keep until end of season.
  • Niasse - sell for anything above £5m. Saves £50k a week.
  • Gibson - release or sell to a Championship club. Frees up £40k a week plus £1m fee.

Small numbers to mega-rich Everton, but if we brought in NO replacements would we lose anything? Davies replaces and dramatically improves on Cleverley. Calvert-Lewin replaces (and probably) improves on Kone and Niasse. Gibson doesnt exist in my opinion although decent when fit.
Add McGeady into the mix on his £55k a week as well - he is due back isnt he? :( Oh Roberto what did you do to us!!!!

I've been thinking about writing a childrens book called "Mume and the Goat". It's about a tatted scruff fallen on hard times who goes on adventures with his magical talking goat and they frequently bum. Don't know how the kids will take to beastiality mind, but it just feels right.

Besic will be a player when he's back. He was playing a lot in pre-season and before Gana did the worm into Finch Farm he was the most energetic midfielder.

We shouldn't be talking about playing him centre back when he's better than most of our centre mids.

Besic will be a player when he's back. He was playing a lot in pre-season and before Gana did the worm into Finch Farm he was the most energetic midfielder.

We shouldn't be talking about playing him centre back when he's better than most of our centre mids.
He's too light for CB, only in an emergency.

I like him, lots of passion and very decent when he's not crocked

Also a Hungarian taxi driver told me he was a "beautiful player and will do well for you" when I was over there the season we signed him. What more convincing does anyone need?

He showed in games against Spurs and City last season what a fully fit Besic is capable of. Deserves another chance imo.
Totally agree.he's a good mixture of aggression and attacking intent.something we've lacked in our midfield for a few years. I'm surprised at criticism he gets in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back