Music you Associate with Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff that I associate with footy is mainly yonks ago (late 60's/early 70's), usually at away matches - here's the ones that still remind of certain games 'For Once in My Life' Stevie Wonder at Sunderland, 'Hole in My Shoe' by Traffic on coach going to Newcastle, 'Do it Again' The Beach Boys at West Ham on a hot August Monday evening '68 (also remembered for the North Bank skins waiting outside at the final whistle!), we'd beaten them 4-1, 'Nathan Jones' The Supremes at West Brom, ''Hey Jude' The Beatles' at Ipswich '68, 'Torn' Alana Morrissette on the coach to Crystal Palace 90's (must have been on the radio 5/6 times on the trip). At home fewer resonate apart from '123' Len Barry in the late 60's and a Black Eyed Peas song 00's (forgotten the title). I like CCR but if my memory serves correct, trying to replace Z Cars with 'Bad Moon Rising' was outrageous. That's All Pop Pickers!

Right, I'm not a thread starter but here goes.
Hopefully a little light relief that helps with dark days but I'm sure will descend into mayhem and chaos.

Songs of any kind (Not Everton ones, like Here We Go, etc etc) that give you a little Buzz, when you hear them and takes you to a Happy Place.

I have a few;

For me, Lionel Richie, Hello from getting in the Street End early and listening to the tunes while eating me Sayers Sausage roll and a sneaky Higsons.

Wah, Story of the Blues, love this tune.

And for now, Let's Hear it for the Boy, Deniece Williams, from journeys down to Wembley, always seemed to be on when using Barnes Travel, oh yeah we used to go regularly for the Young Uns in here.

Funeral march

Status
Not open for further replies.