My Constant Head Shaking Last Night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Player Valuation: £70m
No, it wasn't at the lack of 1st half performance, the dreadful performance of the officials or the style of Moyes' football that made me shake my head last night...

It was the reaction of our fans to the Liverpool result walking out the ground. Here is a select few comments I heard coming out of Goodison last night

Woman 1: "Did Liverpool lose 3-2?? Hahahaha oh my that's made my night that has, my day has just got even better"

Man 1: "Liverpool was 2-2 wasn't it, seriously 3-2??? HAHAHAHA YESSSSS GET IN, that's fantastic news that.

Man 2, who was with Man 1: "AAAAAAAA There getting so much stick in work 2mora"

Woman 2 to Woman 3: "So what Arsenal beat us, the sh1te got beat"

And Finally

Man 3: "I never felt more like singin the Blues, When Liverpool Lose & Liverpool Lose"

How small time do you wanna get? It was booming after the match, because Liverpool got beat. Go and all by the 'Magnificent 7' DVD you whoppers and collect what ticket stubs you can so you can try for a Wembley ticket if we get there. I felt like i was the only one coming out of that ground annoyed by defeat and the fact that, we could and should of been above Liverpool by now, IF WE, turned up and didn't roll over for them.

Fans giving it loads over a Liverpool defeat, i'm as bitter as the next blue, but dear me, last night was embarrassing by some of our fans.

Liverpool losing made me go 'ha' once before promptly shifting back into my Everton induced exasperation.

No, it wasn't at the lack of 1st half performance, the dreadful performance of the officials or the style of Moyes' football that made me shake my head last night...

It was the reaction of our fans to the Liverpool result walking out the ground. Here is a select few comments I heard coming out of Goodison last night

Woman 1: "Did Liverpool lose 3-2?? Hahahaha oh my that's made my night that has, my day has just got even better"

Man 1: "Liverpool was 2-2 wasn't it, seriously 3-2??? HAHAHAHA YESSSSS GET IN, that's fantastic news that.

Man 2, who was with Man 1: "AAAAAAAA There getting so much stick in work 2mora"

Woman 2 to Woman 3: "So what Arsenal beat us, the sh1te got beat"

And Finally

Man 3: "I never felt more like singin the Blues, When Liverpool Lose & Liverpool Lose"

How small time do you wanna get? It was booming after the match, because Liverpool got beat. Go and all by the 'Magnificent 7' DVD you whoppers and collect what ticket stubs you can so you can try for a Wembley ticket if we get there. I felt like i was the only one coming out of that ground annoyed by defeat and the fact that, we could and should of been above Liverpool by now, IF WE, turned up and didn't roll over for them.

Fans giving it loads over a Liverpool defeat, i'm as bitter as the next blue, but dear me, last night was embarrassing by some of our fans.
CEN I KNOW WERE YOUR COMING FROM,BUT THE ONLY ENJOYMENT I GET OUT OF FOOTBALL AT THE MOMENT IS WHEN KUNTS GET BEAT,CAUSE WATCHING THE TOFFS IS NOT ENJOYABLE MATE.

proper metaphor for life that, like people laughing at others instead of looking at the real problem

I was made up they got beat and prob said something along the lines of Man 1

Still pissed off we got beat even more so with a perfectly good goal being ruled out but I buzz when them lot get turned over I just cant help it

I just though, "bollox, the ****e embarrased themselves and we can't even take the piss. You [Poor language removed], Moyes".

Status
Not open for further replies.