Nabil Dirar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stegoroth

Player Valuation: £500k
Nabil Dirar of Club Brugge is being linked with a move to Spurs or Everton.

The 23-year-old left-sided midfielder could have played for Belgium (as he has Belgian citizenship despite being born in Casablanca), but he chose Morocco instead.

In 2008, Dirar signed a five-year deal with Bruge, so consequently the asking price for his services has escalated since.

Never heard of him personally. Sounds like he is a left sided midfielder. Could be competition for Peanuts?

I'd post various links & sources but lack of posts due to constant lurking prevents this :)

would him and fellaini get on ?

i mean one turned his back on marocco to play for belgium and the other vice versa.

btw , 3 other transfer rumours in the guardian , jesus fernandez (young spaniard), kevin doyle (no no no) and di santo (the chelsea youngster).

would him and fellaini get on ?

i mean one turned his back on marocco to play for belgium and the other vice versa.

I don't think that would be a problem, because Fellaini was born in Belgium, but Dirar wasn't. It's not like they turned their back on their country.

OT: I don't think Dirar is ready to play in the prem. He's far too inexperienced: he's only been with Club Brugge for one season, in which he showed some of his talent, but not enough. although that's also due to the poor results of Club Brugge as a whole (team, management, ...).
give him one more year to establish himself in the side. right now he's too self-centered in my opinion: does a lot of step-overs and stuff like that, but often forgets to pass the ball or loses it. although in the last ten games or so of the season that had improved.
I'm sure other Belgians on here can expand on my view :)

if you really want another moroccan :wink:, you should look for boussoufa of Anderlecht (he's been frequently associated with aston villa), left winger/central forward, altough i reckon that's not what Everton needs right now :p

I don't think that would be a problem, because Fellaini was born in Belgium, but Dirar wasn't. It's not like they turned their back on their country.

OT: I don't think Dirar is ready to play in the prem. He's far too inexperienced: he's only been with Club Brugge for one season, in which he showed some of his talent, but not enough. although that's also due to the poor results of Club Brugge as a whole (team, management, ...).
give him one more year to establish himself in the side. right now he's too self-centered in my opinion: does a lot of step-overs and stuff like that, but often forgets to pass the ball or loses it. although in the last ten games or so of the season that had improved.
I'm sure other Belgians on here can expand on my view :)

if you really want another moroccan :wink:, you should look for boussoufa of Anderlecht (he's been frequently associated with aston villa), left winger/central forward, altough i reckon that's not what Everton needs right now :p

Sounds like a certain young portuguese who plies his trade not to many miles away when he first arrived here.....

i'm not liking this, he's finally proving his worth for brugge, why would you be so mean and take him!

dirar is a right sided midfielder but can play either flank really. he is not ready for the premier league though, he's a bit too full of himself right now, still young and needs to learn humility cuz he thinks he can outdribble everyone but lets face it if you keep losing the ball in belgium you're pretty ****ed in the EPL.

come again next season ;)

See now thats a good idea, get boussoufa, cant stand him and thats one less good player in belgium (btw he Would be ready for the EPL), and anderlecht would go down without him so please i'm all for it

Status
Not open for further replies.